View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Hello i am new to Bryce5.com and i have joined this forum 

Post Hello i am new to Bryce5.com and i have joined this forum
Hello my name is Peter,

First i wish to apologize for having said some harsh things about this forum at the DAZ Bryce forum because apparently i could not log in. [ http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/4078/ ]. Apparently i used two different user names "KinemagiiK" and "Kine-magiK" when registering for the Gallery and Forum respectively and forgot them. Rashad and Horo helped me resolve that. I have used "Kine_magiK" for the DAZ Bryce forum consistently and got into the habit of using that. When i could not log into this forum with "Kine_magiK" i spat the dummy [especially when i was able to register a third time with the same email]. Sorry about that. It was my mistake and there is nothing wrong with the registration and login processes of this forum and gallery other than perhaps allowing two different user names with the same email for the Gallery and Forum respectively. It can get confusing for someone like me. I had always assumed there was only one login for both.

Well Rashad kindly invited me to join both the forum and gallery and i hope to be able to show you some nice renders in a few months when i am ready. At present i involved in many experiments [Bryce 7.1 testing] but after Christmas i will work on some artistic projects [scenes, movies, renders]. I will share those in the gallery and ask for criticism. Of course i am an admirer of Rashad's work. He has inspired me to do some artistic work in the future rather than endless experiments. What i like about Rashad's work is that he combines both human figures and vegetation [the latter on a grand scale] with the all too familiar Brycean landscape ethos. His introduction of volumetric clouds into his works is also very impressive.

Well here i am humbled by being the company of the Bryce giants. I don't really want to mention any of them by name because those i don't mention my feel left out. But i don't think anyone will chastize me for mentioning David as well as Horo and Rashad. These 3 people have helped me a lot to develop since i discovered them quite recently. I have been a Brycer since Bryce 1 [about 17 years] and i never stop learning and experimenting. Many of the artists who post here do some amazing work so it is a great privalige, and also obligation to contribute, by being invited to be here.

Kind regards to you all

Peter

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Hello i am new to Bryce5.com and i have joined this foru
No problem, Peter.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]